Tuesday 21 January 2014

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA +++




Missha M Perfect Cover is my everyday go-to BB Cream, I've tried many BB Creams but this one is the one I love the most !! I am a lazy person so if I'm not doing much that day, I allow myself 5-10 minutes to do my make up. It has a hygienic and easy-to-use pump dispenser. This is an important factor for me as i dislike the BB creams that you need to stick your fingers into to get the product out and get all messy!

This BB Cream is perfect because I can just slap it on and know that my skin is getting moisturize, sun protection, healing properties, and decent coverage for an even skin tone. It has SPF 42 PA +++ which is very important to prevent our skin from premature aging.

The consistency of BB Creams is somewhat heavier than a tinted moisturizer but lighter than your average foundations. This BB creams got a medium coverage. It's easy to blend and it's also buildable to a full coverage. I have dry skin so usually i skip powder and it can still lasts for about 6-8 hours. If it's a very hot day and I'm gonna sweat more, a bit of powder can also help its lasting power.


There's two shades for this BB Cream, which is No.21 & No.23. I'm using the No. 23 because it's more yellow-based tone and blends to my natural skin tone better. If you like the paler look, definitely go for No.21!

This is one of my all time favorite products! A constant must-have in my make up box wherever I go.

Repurchase? A BIG YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...