Thursday 6 February 2014

Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector SPF50 Review

Say hello to the Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector SPF50+ *waves hello*




This Missha product is a must have for me this summer in New Zealand.

It is essentially my holy grail day cream!

And why is that you ask.....

...It is because it has SPF50+ in it!

I am very prone to freckles.... 2 minutes spf-bare-faced in the sun will earn me a few new freckles + darken all my existing ones. This HG of mine will stop all these from happening.




It comes in a plastic 50g tube. This is a lot of product, and will last me through the summer months.




I love the dispenser nib top.

It keeps my product clean and hygienic.

The opening of the nib top is small and it is very easy to control how much product you can squeeze out.




The product smells pleasant, also quite sunscreen like - could be due to its high SPF. 
 The smell doesn't bother me and once applied on the face it disappears.


I use it as the last step in my daytime skin care regime, on a make-up free day.
It goes over my toner and serum.
I apply it over my entire face, neck and any exposed decolletage area. 


Easily spreaded


After rubbing it into skin a couple of times for a few seconds


After about 30 seconds, no streaks left!


As you can see, even though it is 'tinted' transparent beige, once blended into the skin it disappears.

I.e skin colour will stay the same

The texture is not too watery, but still very easy to spread.

Even though it has a high SPF content, once blended into the skin there is no shine left behind. 
After 6-8 of it, my skin still stays matte, which is good, as I don't want to look like a greasy doughnut at the end of the day.

The only downside of this product is even though it looks matte, I can 'feel' the product on my face. Also when I touch my face it 'feels' greasy, even though it doesn't look it.

Ultimately, I don't mind these downsides because I really do like the high SPF this product offers.


Repurchase? Yes, for every summer, unless I can find a product with an equally high SPF and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.


By Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...